At the Courtyards Assisted Living, you are encouraged to take advantage of the robust calendar of activities. Our programs are designed to stimulate the eight dimensions of wellness: 1) Spiritual, 2) Emotional, 3) Intellectual, 4) Social, 5) Environmental, 6) Vocational, 7) Physical, and 8) Spiritual.
There are daily opportunities for our residents, their families, and their friends to participate in activities they enjoy as well as discover new passions and hidden talents.
Choose from a wide variety of programs. Everything from art and exercise classes, card and board games, to a daily happy hour (a great way to meet your neighbors)! Enjoy meeting and socializing with new friends and acquaintances and plan to meet up and share in:
- Watching the latest flick in our movie theater
- Enjoying Music by our talented entertainers
- Wii games to keep you motivated
- Daily exercise programs for good physical health
- Scenic rides around town, plenty of shopping and trying the latest restaurant offerings
- Painting classes to inspire your creative talents
Memory Care neighborhood at The Courtyards, is a person-centered community, allowing those with memory care or related dementias to participate in robust programming, every day. We celebrate each resident as the individual they are with our Memories and Personalities Albums to help celebrate their histories and enjoy reminiscing with them.